Orthopedic Beds along with plenty of room to move around makes for a comfortable stay.
Free Bar and Pub Crawls
Looking for a good night out on the town? That is what we know best. Anything from underground bars to thumping nightclubs, there is something for all.
UP AND COMING EVENTS
Whats Happening In Budapest?
From an electronic rave in the thermal baths to Europes biggest 5 day festival, stay up to date here on what is up and coming.Read more
Party Hostel Budapest
Carpe Noctem Party Hostel Budapest
Voted #1 in the World as "The Most Fun Hostel" 2009 by Hostelworld.com
Voted #5 in the World Overall in 2009 by Hostelworld.com!
Read more about these amazing results here
Carpe Noctem ('seize the night', for those who rightly gave up Latin just after it died) is the perfect hangout and base for single travellers and young, sociable people who want to be part of an interactive and lively hostel experience as well as maximising the city in the day time and seizing the night when the sightseeing has ended.
Carpe Noctem was rated number 1 in 2009 for being the most fun hostel in the world. We sure know how to party and show you a good time. Because it is a party hostel we recommend you come here if you just want to have a good time and get drunk. Otherwise we have plenty of non party hostels we can refer you to.
Do you want to...
- Be a single traveller or SOCIABLE BACKPACKER meeting other similarly like minded people in a friendly, lively and social atmosphere?
- Go out on PUB CRAWLS, karaoke nights, cheap drink nights, live music nights?
- Be taken out by staff to cool UNDERGROUND BARS unseen on the common traveller's route?
- Be given a WARM WELCOME and a detailed introduction of the city with all the hot spots for PUBS, BARS, RESTAURANTS, CLUBS and SIGHT SEEING?
- Be INTRODUCED TO OTHER GUESTS so you can instantly make friends for your travels...if not life?
- Feel like you are STAYING AT A MATE'S HOUSE, chilling on bean bags and drinking free tea and coffee until beer o'clock?
- Feel like you are staying in a SOCIAL place not just a bed in a room?
- SAVE MONEY by taking staff recommendations for cheap places, and using the specially negotiated food and drink deals for you?
- Be given all the HELP, ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE for your entire stay in Budapest and beyond if needs be?
- Stay in a place that doesn't believe in hidden charges and wants to give you as much for FREE as possible?
- Have LIVE-IN native English/Australian English speaking staff who have all moved to Budapest becuase they came and fell in love with it and are passionate to show you why?
If you want to stay at the number one party hostel in the world (2009) click the link below and we will see you soon.
Egészségedre! - Cheers in hungarian
Click here to check for avaliability and booking information
- We had a great time, and loved the bath party!! We NEVER saw such a clean hostel, floor was swept on and on at least twice a day! Staff really nice, helpful, making free tea and coffee for us, in a good area close to city center... Well that's just the best place to stay in Budapest! We really recommend it
- We had a great time at Carpe Noctem, started off with a pub crawl and finished the weekend with Cinetrip. The staff were very friendly and there was a lot of activities going on. Would love to go back here!
- If you like to party, meet people and have a great atmosphere to relax when your hung over the day after the night before, this place is literally PERFECT! after 15 minutes of being there you feel like your part of the carpe noctrum family. these guys really know how to party every night so be ready for the time of your life. the worst thing about this hostel is that after having such a great time it is so hard to leave! garenteed a great time! thanks heaps guys! catch ya later! CINETRIP WOOOOO!
- Come here to meet legends, feel like you've known them for ages and to have a cracking time in Budapest.
- Best hostel I've ever stayed in, hands down. I love this place and don't want to leave. Feels like home.
- Had an awesome 5 days, staff were rad, location perfect and couldnt be cleaner!
- Carpe noctem...wow. its more then a hostel...its a way of life. amazing environment, could not ask for more. staff are very helpful. but golden rule, no speaking in the stairwell, even if she is a stripper.